Labor Day weekend demands Kabobs! This week’s box plus a few pantry staples will have you feeling happy & healthy.
- 8 Cups Vegetables including Onions, *Mushrooms, *Peppers, *Zucchini, *Corn, *Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
*Indicates items in 8/3/20 boxes
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Wash and chop all veggies into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large Ziplock bag. Add in veggies and allow to marinate 4 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally. (If you are pressed for time, you can just toss and let sit 15 minutes but longer is better).
- Thread the veggies onto skewers.
- Preheat grill to medium and grill skewers 10 minutes or until done.